|31-79 JGB215||Starting Ammo: 5||Max Ammo: 5+30||Cost: 950|
The 31-79 JGb215, commonly referred to as the "Baby Gun". Is the new Wonder Weapon in the map, Shangri-La. It turns zombies into miniature versions of themselves with slightly bigger heads. It holds five shots to start and 25 reserve shots.
Along with this it appears to also have an effect like the Thundergun, throwing them back. Humorously enough, the zombie screams become high pitched once hit. The 31-79 JGb215 is one of the most unique Wonder Weapons out there. It is commonly referred to as the "Shrink Ray" or "Baby Maker".
Like most wonder weapons the 31-79 JGB215 is what you want to carrying while building up a train because if you get trapped you can simply shoot your way out of it. This weapon is in a sense the Thundergun with an extra step, you shoot them but in order to kill them you must step on them, while stepping on them you can still get hit making killing large trains dangerous. Unlike the Thundergun, the Shrink Ray has 30 shots in reserve apposed to 12.
- It is a reference to the stereotypical shrink ray.
- The green part of the weapon looks as if it is a Green Serpent of sorts, possibly a Dragon
- Players must be careful with shrinking a large group because Zombies still fight back when shrunk and it is possible to get down when running through them.
- After kicking a shrunk Napalm Zombie, it still explodes. But the explosion is smaller and less effective.
- Zombies will fly out when ran into,and if they hit a wall they will die instantly.
- This Weapon was created by Dr. Ludvig Maxis, as well as the Ray Gun .