AboutEditStandard M1911, you start off with that gun every time you spawn, except on some Nazi Zombies custom maps for the PC version, and Black ops II Origins, where it is replaced with the Mauser Pistol. Moderate damage, it's a good weapon for the first three rounds, after which is less than effective, and probably without ammunition if a Max Ammo wasn't found.
Pack-A-PunchedEditWhen Pack-a-Punched, it becomes the "C-3000 b1at ch35" in World at War, and the "Mustang & Sally" in Black Ops and Black Ops 2 (the latter being dual-wielded as opposed to a single pistol) and it shoots grenades instead of bullets.
The Holy PistolEdit
The Holy Pistol is basically the C-3000 b1atch35, only that it has the look of an ordinary M1911, has more rounds in a magazine, no splash damage, and is fully automatic. It can only be accessed with cheats on the PC version (or, while playing an online co-op campaign private match, you can use the Death Card "Suicide King" that allows you to use it in Last Stand).
- The M1911 is one of six side arms that can be used in Nazi Zombies, the others being the .357 Magnum, Python, CZ75, Ray Gun, the Wave Gun separated (or Zap Gun), and the Winter's Howl.
- Players always begin the game with a M1911 with 40 rounds (8 in the magazine, 32 in the reserve).
- The M1911 cannot be bought off the wall on any map. However, on Shi No Numa, it's posible to find a Colt M1911 in the Mystery Box.
- This is one of the three weapons that do NOT cause dismemberment (the other two being the .357 Magnum and the M2 Flamethrower).
- In Black Ops, if the player buys Quick Revive in a solo Zombies game, they will pull out the "Mustang and Sally"(with speed cola effects) if they are downed.
- If you look at the box of Call of Duty: Black Ops you can see that the soldier is using Mustang and Sally
- On the box of Call of Duty: Black Ops, Sally has scratches indicating that the player survived 8 waves.