Call of Duty 5: World at War , Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II (except for Origins which it is replaced by the Mauser c96). It's a good gun for the first two to three rounds, but it is very weak in later rounds, unless Pack-a-Punched or using Double Tap II in Black ops 2. In the world at war version of Der Riese, the M1911 can be upgraded via the Pack-a-Punch Machine to the "C-3000 b1at ch35". It translates to "See-3000 biatches" in 1337 (leet). The C-3000 shoots grenades instead of regular bullets, and has minor splash damage. In Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, it can be upgraded to become the "Mustang & Sally". This upgrade will make the player dual wield two Colts which fire powerful grenades at a faster fire rate than the C-3000 b1at ch35 version. The fire rate can be made even faster when the player obtains Double Tap Root Beer.The Colt M1911 (also known as Colt .45 or just the M1911) is the starting pistol of every round in
AboutEditYou always spawn in with an M1911 even when you have died in co-op (except for Origins which it is replaced by the Mauser c96). It has Moderate damage and is a good weapon for the first three rounds, after which it is less effective (unless you use Double Tap II which increases damage and fire rate) and is only used to build up points unless you plan on Pack a Punching it.
Pack-A-PunchedEditWhen Pack-a-Punched, it becomes the "C-3000 b1at ch35" in World at War, and the Mustang & Sally in Black Ops and Black Ops 2 (the latter being dual-wielded with a faster fire rate as opposed to a single pistol with a slower fire rate) and it shoots grenades instead of bullets.
- The M1911 is one of several side arms that can be used in Zombies (mode) which are as follows; .357 Magnum , Python , CZ75 , Ray Gun , Wave Gun , Winter's Howl , Dual Wield CZ75 , Mauser c96 , Kap-40 , Executioner , Five-Seven , Dual Wield Five-Seven , Ray Gun Mark 2 , B23R and the B23R Extended Clip.
- Players always begin the game with a M1911 with 40 rounds (8 in the magazine, 32 in the reserve).
- In Shi No Numa the M1911 can be found in the Mystery Box but cannot be received. This also happens on Mob of the Dead where you can see the M1911 in the Mystery Box but you can't obtain it.
- In Black Ops and Black Ops 2, if the player buys Quick Revive in a solo Zombies game, they will pull out the "Mustang and Sally" when they are downed and if they weren't holding any sidearms at the time of their down.
- If you look at the box cover of Call of Duty: Black Ops you can see that the soldier is holding Mustang and Sally.
- On the box cover of Call of Duty: Black Ops, Sally has Eight Tally marks indicating a hint towards zombies which at the time people didn't know if the mode would return.
- The M1911 in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a Tac.45 reskinned.
- The M1911 in Call of Duty Black Ops has a chrome camo.
- The M1911 in Call of Duty 5: World at War has the slowest reload compared to all the other M1911's that have appeared in the Call of Duty franchise.
- The M1911 has two Pack a Punched versions; the C-3000 b1at ch35 in Call of Duty World at War and the Mustang and Sally In Black ops and Black ops 2.
- The C-3000 b1at ch35 is a power up that you can see when you start the Fly Trap easter egg on Der Reise although you can't obtain it.