The Cosmic Silverback
|Title||The Cosmic Silverback running.|
|Location||Dead Ops Arcade|
Dead Ops ArcadeEdit
The Cosmic Silverback is the primary antagonist of Dead Ops Arcade, where he serves as the final boss at round 40. He will also appear at the end of a round, usually every five rounds, in an attempt to kill the players; he can be detered at these times if the player(s) shoot at him and keep their distance, or if they move to the next round. He will appear again when the players see their final scores after they all run out of lives, this time crushing the player with the highest score and stealing all of their treasure.
- The Cosmic Silverback has many brothers. This can be seen on any loading screen in Call of Duty: Black Ops online matches, mostly Zombies. It makes reference to when the player kills the Cosmic Silverback, another one will appear and knock the player away to the starting island.
- A player can get a picture of the Cosmic Silverback's face for an emblem.
- A picture of the Cosmic Silverback can be seen on the back of a book in "Five" while noclipping. It describes an ape being sent to the Moon and returning to Earth.
- On the Cosmic Silverback's jump-pack, one can see a Hammer & Sickle, representing the soviet union.
- Unlike other undead, the Cosmic Silverback's eyes do not seem to glow.
- The Cosmic Silverback is the first zombie to not having glowing eyes.
- It is certain that the Cosmic Silverback is a male, as the term 'silverback' is used to describe adult male gorillas of age 12 or older.
- According to game files, the Silverback was to appear in Ascension.
- The Cosmic Silverback may be able to jump great distances before then attacking the player.