Deadshot Daiquiri is a Perk-a-Cola that is featured in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Nazi Zombies maps Call of the Dead, Shangri La, and Moon. This Perk-a-Cola abilities are, when ADS (Aiming Down Sights) it makes you aim for the zombies' heads, it will also reduce hip fire, also makes knifes aim for head.
- Call of the Dead - On the lighthouse balcony.
- Shangri-La - Randomly spawns underground.
- Moon - Top floor of the labs.
- This is the only Alcholic drink in all of Zombies, which is why Nickolai loves it so.
- Mob of the Dead - In the infirmary.
Black Ops 2Edit
- To get on Black Ops 2, you must be in a public server or Online solo server. After on a public server, you must get 2 headshots at once. This will unlock Deadshot Daiquiri throughout the whole game and will persist through death (Hints the name Persistant Perk)
- The Persistant perk is different than the Perk-A-Cola.
- It does not auto aim to the head like the Perk-A-Cola.
- Headshots do more damage, especially pistol headshots.
- [Here] for a video of how to unlock the Persistant perk