|Games Appeared In||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
|Maps Appeared In||Call of the Dead|
Mob of the Dead
|Price||1500 points (1000 on PC in Call of Duty: Black Ops)|
Deadshot Daiquiri is a Perk-a-Cola that is featured in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Nazi Zombies maps Call of the Dead, Shangri La, and Moon. This Perk-a-Cola is 1500 points and its abilities are, when ADS (Aiming Down Sights) it makes you aim for the zombies' heads, it will also reduce hip fire, also makes knifes aim for head. it is also similar to the perk "Steady Aim" in Multiplayer.
- Call of the Dead - On the lighthouse balcony.
- Shangri-La - Randomly spawns underground. Changes places with Stamin-Up, PhD Flopper, and Double Tap Root Beer.
- Moon - Top floor of the labs, in the room with the MP5K.
- Mob of the Dead - In the infirmary, right next to the door to the roof.
- Cell Block - On the right, when entering the cafeteria.
- Origins - Can only be obtained through the Der Wunderfizz machine.
- The Giant -
- Der Eisendrache - Can only be obtained through the Der Wunderfizz machine.
To err is human, to forgive is divine. Well I'm not forgiving and the error ain't mine! They ain't quite human; least they're not to my eyes. One sip of this and I'll give them the shock of their lives! Yeah, we got the guns and we got the bombs! In deadshot heaven, we pop skulls for fun! Zero in baby, zero on that spot. The hot spot baby, give it all you got! So quit complaining, about your bad aiming! Just try, try again for me! With the headshot power of a Deadshot Daiquiri!
- When Aiming Down Sights, it will aim for the heads.
- On top of the perk machine you can see a Martini Glass filled with blood with a lemon on it.
- According to the players, it tastes sweet as Strawberries.
- The machine itself is not like a vending machine, it is a simliar way to PhD Flopper as it has a broken glass in it and nozzles that either have hot or cold.
- This perk appeared on the second DLC in Black Ops 1, 2 and 3.
- It is the smallest perk machine out of all of them.
- Deadshot Daquiri is similar to the perk "Steady Aim" in Multiplayer.
- It is based on the cocktail Daiquiri.