|Games Appeared In||Call of Duty: World at War|
Call of Duty: Black Ops
|Maps Appeared In||Verrückt|
Shi No Numa
Kino der Toten
Call of the Dead
- "Double Tap. Double Tap, Double Tap, Double Tap Root Beer. Root Beer. Who doesn't like the Root Beer!"
- ―Edward Richtofen after buying Double Tap
Double Tap, also known as Double Tap Root Beer, is one of the Perk-a-Cola machines featured in the zombie maps of Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: ZOMBIES, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies. This perk increases fire rate by approximately 30% in all weapons. It costs 2000 points to purchase.
- "Cowboys can't shoot slow or they'll end up below. When they need some help, they reach for the root beer shelf (Yee-haw!). Cowboys can't shoot slow, or they'll end up below, when they need some help, they reach for the root beer shelf. YA THIRSTY PARTNER!? "
- ―Double Tap Jingle
- This cowboy is not amusing- Richtofen
- Yeah partner, I'm thirsty- Tank
- Thank you comrade cowboy-Nikolai
- Look Ma! Double speed!- Takeo
- Verrückt - On the German side, next to the MP40.
- Shi No Numa - Randomly spawns in one of the four huts.
- Der Riese - On the second floor of the automobile garage, next to the bridge.
- Kino Der Toten - In the alley, after buying the door, which costs 1000 Points.
- "Five" - Right next to the elevator in the War Room after heading down it on the Main Floor.
- Call of the Dead - On the boat to the right, on the deck of it.
- Shangri La - Randomly spawns in the mines, changes places with Stamin-Up, PhD Flopper, and Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Moon - On the first floor of the laboratories.
- Double Tap Root Beer is based off the World at War Multiplayer Tier 2 perk "Double Tap".
- Bouncing Betties and Claymores are primed faster with Double Tap Root Beer.