Electric Cherry is a new perk in the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies map Mob of the Dead. It costs 2000 points and creates an electric shockwave around the player whenever they reload their weapon. The color for this perk is light blue (although the color of the drink is bright red) and the icon is a red cherry. The Electric Cherry machine is similar to Quick Revive's but has a brownish color.
In every other map its in, Electric Cherry's machine does not appear. Therefore, other methods must be used to obtain it.
- In Origins, Der Eisendrache, Gorod Krovi and Revelations, it can be obtained from the Der Wunderfizz machine.
- In Zetsubou No Shima, it can be obtained randomly from eating a fruit.
- In all Black Ops III maps(excluding Shadows of Evil and The Giant), it can be obtained through the use of the following Gobblegum:
- On The House
- The name of the perk is a play on the words Electric Chair.
- Near the top of the machine there is a little glass compartment with a zombie head surrounded by many bottles of Electric Cherry.
- Electric Cherry is currently the eleventh perk in Zombies mode.
- This is the only Perk-a-Cola to not have a jingle.