"Attention freaksacks, everything must go!" — Tank Dempsey
Fire Sale is a Power-Up in Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, Call of Duty: Black Ops DS, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Call of Duty: Black Ops III, on the maps Kino Der Toten, "Five", Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, Moon, House, Facility, Temple, Overlook, Nuketown Zombies, Mob of the Dead, Cell Block, Buried, Borough (Grief only), Origins, Shadows of Evil, The Giant, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi, and Revelations.
This power-up resembles a price tag with "Sale!!!" as the price shown. This has a jingle when used, and the song depends on the Demonic Announcer.
Upon completion of Richtofen's Grand Scheme or reaching round 25 on Nuketown Zombies, the zombies will be controlled by Edward Richtofen and the Fire Sale jingle will change.
Effects and Abilities Edit
Call of Duty: Black Ops Edit
It has two effects. First, it makes the Mystery Box spawn in all locations, and second, its cost is reduced to only 10 points per use. If a player opens the Mystery Box and the Fire Sale expires, the box will stay in that location until the weapon is either taken or floats back into the Mystery Box, until the box closes an disappears unless it was at the location it was before the Fire Sale.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Edit
The effects are the same with an additional effect that reduces the prices of traps by 50%.
Call of Duty: Black Ops DS Edit
This has similar effects, except that it reduces the price of the Mystery Box to 475 points and lowers the price of doors and Wall Weapons by 50%.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Edit
The effects are the same as Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Edit
The effects are the same with an additional effect that spawns all Gobblegum Machines in all locations and reduces the price to 490 points.
- Samantha Maxis's jingle for Fire Sale is 1:15 long, referring to Element 115.
- On Kino Der Toten, the lights that show the Mystery Box location on the map will all glow
- On "Five" and Ascension, the TV's that show the Mystery Box location will change to "Sale" with static in the background.
- Killing the Pentagon Thief with an Insta-Kill with at least one weapon stolen will only result in a Max Ammo.
- This power-up was cut from TranZit and Die Rise due to the map being too big and not having enough Mystery Box spawns.