| Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
|Damage||Infinite (Energy Pull)|
10 - 50 (Impact)
Teleports players who step into it
|Magazine Size||1 per throw|
|Reload Time||No reload|
|Cost||950 points (Mystery Box)|
The Gersch Device can only be obtained from the Mystery Box. When activated, this will create a black hole the will suck zombies into it, killing them instantly. If the players go through it, it will teleport them to any random part of the map that is opened.
- The Gersch Device's gravitational pull has no effect on the players.
- There is an achievement/trophy called "They are going THROUGH!" that involves a single Gersch Device pulling five or more zombies into its black hole.
- The achievement misspells "Gersch" as "Gersh".
- If the player throws a Device outside the map, the Demonic Announcer will laugh and the Device will disappear by a bolt of lightning, similar to the Mystery Box.
- This is the case unless they are completing the Ascension Easter Egg, where there is one point where it can be thrown out of the map to suck a Generator in.
- The red numbers surrounding the Pentagon Thief can also be seen in the Gersch Device while activated. However, it must be observed closely to notice it.
- Weapons from the Mystery Box will be sucked in if the Gersch Device is activated near it.
- The effects of the Gersch Device can be obtained by using the QED.
- On Moon, teleporting with the Gersch Device in Area 51 (a.k.a. the Spawn Area) will only teleport players throughout the area and not to the Moon. Going on the Moon will have the same affect; only teleporting throughout the Moon and not to Area 51.