|'Call of Duty: Black Ops III'|
|Fire Rate||722 RPM|
|Magazine Size||30 shots|
|Cost||1250 points (Wall Weapon)|
950 points (Mystery Box)
0 points (Shopping Free Gobblegum used)
The Kuda is a Sub-Machine Gun in Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
This weapon is essentially the successor of the MP5 and the MP5K, making it comparable with the two others. It is available as a Wall Weapon for 1250 points in Shadows of Evil, The Giant, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi, and Revelations as well as a Mystery Box Weapon in Zetsubou No Shima.
Wall-Buy Locations Edit
- Shadows of Evil - Canal District, left of the canals near the Gobblegum Machine, Mystery Box location from the Waterfront District, and balcony from the Footlight District
- The Giant - Animal Labs (where the M1897 Trench Gun is bought in Der Riese)
- Der Eisendrache - Courtyard near Der Wundersphere and Clock Tower.
- Zetsubou No Shima - Under Lab A
- Gorod Krovi - Top of the Mall
- Revelations - Der Eisendrache section
When Pack-a-Punched, this weapon becomes the Crocuta, which includes the Extended Mag attachment, more reserve ammo, and higher damage, as well as a camo, which depends on the map.
|Rate of fire||722 RPM||722 RPM|
|Magazine size||30 shots||50 shots|
|Extras||Extended Mag, more reserve ammo, and higher damage|