The Lunar Lander is a new utility seen in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Nazi Zombies map Ascension. It takes players from one launch pad to another while letting them shoot zombies below. Three are available for use in Ascension. If the players activate and use all three landers, the rocket will launch and the door to the Pack-a-Punch Machine will open. If the player is standing under the lander when it is called it will kill you instantly, be careful.
- The Lunar Lander, in Nazi Zombies, is an experimental carrying craft that is used for landing personel on the Moon.
- The bottom half bears a resemblance to a lunar module.
- More than one player can ride at a time.
- Players can shoot over the railings to kill zombies below.
- If zombies are on board when the platform is launched the zombies have the potential to kill the player and vice versa, just like the Elevator in "Five".
- There is an achievement called "The Eagle has Landers" for using all three Landers in one playthrough.
- It is similar to the Zipline in Shi No Numa.
- During a Monkey round, you can notice the lander falling from the sky, if you are near one of the landers launch points.