Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nacht Der Untoten|
| Call of Duty: World at War|
Call of Duty: ZOMBIES
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Online (Variant on Cyborg Rising)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II(Area on TranZit)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Area on Revelations)
|Previous Map||Tutorial (iOS & Android (In-game & chronologically)|
No map (Console and PC)
|Characters||Four Unknown Marines (World at War and ZOMBIES)|
Tank Dempsey (Black Ops)
Nikolai Belinski (Black Ops)
Takeo Masaki (Black Ops)
Edward Richtofen (Black Ops)
U.S. Marines (World at War & ZOMBIES)
|Date||Between April 30th and September 10th, 1945|
|Location||Abandoned Airfield, Previously Nazi Controlled Territory|
- "You drove them deep into the heart of the Reich. You thought they were dead. You were wrong."
- ―Map Description
Nacht Der Untoten (German for "Night of the Undead") is the first Zombies map in the franchise and chronologically the second, continuing after Tutorial.
This map features barrels and the Sniper Cabinet to use against Zombies, as well as Wall Weapons and the Mystery Box. On Call of Duty: World at War, this map is given to players who have completed the Campaign of the game. On Call of Duty: ZOMBIES, it is featured as the first map along with Tutorial for the game. On Call of Duty: Black Ops, it was included in the Hardened and Prestige editions as well as the Resurrection DLC. In this version, the Mystery Box weapons are now Cold War era weapons, with the Ray Gun reintroduced along with the Thundergun and Monkey Bombs. It also has a variant map in the game Call of Duty: Online in Cyborg Rising. On TranZit and Revelations (Black Ops II and Black Ops III), this map is found as an area in these two maps.
Starting Weapons Edit
- Colt M1911
- Frag Grenades (2)
Wall Weapons Edit
- Kar98k - 200
- M1A1 Carbine - 600
- Double-Barrel Shotgun - 1200
- Thompson - 1200
- BAR - 1800
- M1897 Trench Gun - 1500
- Double-Barrel Shotgun (Sawed-Off w/Grip) - 1200
- Stiel Hand Grenade - 250/4 grenades
Mystery Box Weapons - 950/use Edit
World at War & ZOMBIES Weapons Edit
- .357 Magnum
- M1897 Trench Gun
- Double-Barreled Shotgun (Saw-Off w/Grip or Normal)
- Kar98k (Scoped or Normal)
- M1 Garand
- Gewehr 43
- M1A1 Carbine
- Deployable FG42
- Deployable M1919 Browning
- M2 Flamethrower
- Ray Gun
- Stiel Hand Grenade (4)
- Molotov Cocktails (4)
- PPSh-41 (iOS only)
- Type 100 (iOS only)
- Bouncing Betties (2) (iOS only)
Black Ops Weapons Edit
- CZ75 (Duel-Wield or Normal)
- FN FAL
- G11 (Low Power Scope)
- AUG (Swarovski Scope)
- Ballistic Knife
- China Lake
- M72 LAW
- Ray Gun
- Monkey Bomb
Sniper Cabinet WeaponsEdit
- Kar98k (Scoped) (Console & PC) - 1500
- M2 Flamethrower (iOS) - 2000
- Mule Kick (Black Ops version after update) - 4000
Other Utilites Edit
- Explosive Barrels
- Explosive Trucks (World at War)
- In the Help Room next to the Mystery Box lies a radio on a table. If one shoots/knifes it then it will start playing music. Repeatedly striking the radio cycles through all the songs.
- This is the only map where Power-Ups have an on-screen timer.
- The timer cannot be reset when the same Power-Up has been picked up. Instead, the effects will be doubled (ex. Double Points will become Quadruple Points).
- Carpenter and Mule Kick are only featured in the Black Ops version of the map.
- The trucks and barrels outside the Spawn Room can be destroyed in World at War. However, only the barrels can be destroyed in the Black Ops version.