MAJOR EXPANSION IN PROGRESS! PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY INFORMATION ON UPCOMING CONTENT FOR Call of Duty: WWII!
Welcome to the main page of the Nazi Zombies wiki!
Welcome to Nazi Zombies Wiki
This wiki is all about Call of Duty Nazi Zombies and explains everything about the popular game mode Nazi Zombies. Anyone can edit.
644 articles since March, 3rd, 2009.
Games of Nazi Zombies
Articles that need help!
Here is a list of articles that REALLY need some attention!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Anything involving Call of Duty: Black Ops III needs to be created
- Call of Duty: Black Ops DS
- Anything involving Call of Duty: Black Ops DS needs to be created
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Nazi Zombies Wiki
- IceT332 has been promoted to sysop
- Doc.Richtofen has been promoted to bureaucrat.
- Callofduty4 has been promoted to sysop.
- Matt of the wastes has been promoted to sysop.
- Basilthejedimaster has been promoted to sysop.
- Mario4154 has been promoted to sysop.
Please Help us Out!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Articles in need of improvement". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Nazi Zombies is a bonus gamemode found in Treyarch's 2008 video game Call of Duty: World at War, received after completing the Singleplayer campaign on any difficulty. It is available on the PC, iPod Touch/iPhone, PS3 and X-Box 360 versions of the game. This "minigame" is also automatically available on the PS3, PC, Wii, and Xbox 360 through Call of Duty: Black Ops. This map is called Kino der Toten. Once the campaign is completed, however, the map "Five" is unlocked, but can also be unlocked via a cheat code. However, this map is not on the Wii. There have been two Map Packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops, with both containing new Zombies maps. The first map pack included a Soviet Launch Facility called Ascension and the second map pack included a sunken ship in a harbor called Call of the Dead, also featuring a new perk-a-cola, weapon, and a new enemy! There has been another map pack realeased with the new zombies map Shangri-La featuring Zombie Monkey that steal drops, a Napalm Zombie, a Shrieker Zombie and the new weapon 31-79 JGb215 which is a shrink ray. After that map pack, Treyarch announced a full Zombies map pack, featuring a new map called Moon and also all 4 maps from World at War. It was released on the 23rd of August for Xbox and Ps3, and a month later for other consoles. Moon introduces 3 new weapons, the QED, the Wave Gun, and the Zap Gun Dual Wield, along with a new perk that allows you to hold three weapons at once, Mule Kick. After Moon, the perk Mule kick was added to each map.
Soon after, Black Ops 2 was announced, along with more Zombies! This Zombie mode should feature eight players at once, and bigger maps!