This weapon can be bought as a Wall Weapon for 500 points in Kino der Toten, "Five", Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, Moon, TranZit, Town, Farm, Bus Depot, Nuketown Zombies, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, Buried, and Borough, and is the Spawning Weapon in Diner and Borough on Turned mode with Shotguns mode in Custom Games. It also appears in the Origins opening cutscene, used by Nikolai Belinski.
It is very effective until after round five, where it loses its ability to one-shot-kill. It also has decent accuracy, and has a relatively quick reload speed. It includes Long Barrel in the weapon itself.
Wall-buy Locations Edit
- Kino der Toten - Starting room, right of the dark barrier
- "Five" - Starting room, inside the hallway with Quick Revive, opposite side of the Electro-Shock Defense
- Ascension - Starting room, second floor on the catwalk
- Call of the Dead - Starting area, on the bridge
- Shangri-La - Starting area, wall to the left of spawn
- Moon - Area between the Receiving Area and Tunnel 6.
- Green Run:
- TranZit - Starting room, opposite of Quick Revive
- Bus Depot - Same location as TranZit
- Town - Starting area, right of the Rare Books Store on a wall where Zombies jump down from the building containing Juggernog
- Farm - Where the Remington 870 MCS wall-buy is located on TranZit (the barn, bottom of the stairway between the two entrances)
- Nevada, U.S.A.:
- Nuketown Zombies - Starting area, front of the truck
- Great Leap Forward:
- Die Rise - Starting area, right of the door
- Alcatraz Island
- Mob of the Dead - Starting room, in the library
- Resolution 1295
- Buried - Starting area, beside a barrier in the corner with the railing facing the conveyor belt
- Borough - Starting area, chalk location outside of the Giant's cell in Buried.
If upgraded via the Pack-a-Punch Machine, the Olympia becomes Hades, with an increase in power and range, as well as gaining incendiary rounds.
- In Greek Mythology, the Olympia refers to Olympus, where the gods and goddesses lived.
- In Greek Mythology, the Hades refers to Hades, the god of the Underworld.
- The Olympia is based off of the Rotweil 72 in real life.
- Olympia (Call of Duty Wiki)