Obtaining the BottleEdit
Obtaining the bottle changes throughout the different maps with the ability to recieve it. Here is how to get it based on each map.
During a Space Monkey round, the monkeys will attempt to destroy the perk machines, removing the perk from your arsenal. If all the monkeys are killed before a perk machine is damaged, a Bottle powerup will drop alongside a Max Ammo.
In Shangri-La , Monkey zombies can drop a bottle when they die, if the monkey is holding a Max Ammo. This is shown in the video by VirtualDagger.
In Die Rise , there are two methods of obtaining a Bottle.
The first method requires only a melee weapon of your choice. During the entire duration of the Boss Round, you must only use one, or all of the 3 melee weapons available in Die Rise, The Combat Knife , The Bowie Knife , or The Galvaknuckles. This is shown in Syndicate's video below.
The second method requires high precision, or a high damage weapon. When doing this round, you cannot miss a SINGLE shot, or you will not receive the Bottle.
EffectEditThe Bottle gives all living players a random Perk at no cost to the point total. This also makes it possible to achieve more than 4 perks, no matter the map.
- It is possible to surpass the four perk limit with the Bottle.
- It is also possible to obtain all of the perks available on a map simultaneously by obtaining multiple Bottles.
- Many players simply call this power-up "Mystery Cola", "Random Perk", "Cola-Drop" or even: Vodka.
- Due to the four Perk cap, a Bottle Power-Up obtained too early could effectively ruin a strategy by giving the player an unwanted perk and using up a slot.
- In Die Rise, there are 2 methods of obtaining the Bottle, both of which are very simple.