Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fuck this page
- Ascension - Near the Lunar Lander "D" (where Frag Grenades are) and close to one of the zombie barriers.
- Call of the Dead - Inside the lighthouse, above the room where our heros are trapped behind a vault door.
- Shangri-La - Randomly spawns in the mines. Changes places with Stamin-Up, Deadshot Daiquiri, and Double Tap Root Beer.
- Die Rise - Can be seen on one of the floors when falling down the Elevator. It is an unobtainable perk.
- It is not actually a vending machine. Instead, it fills a cup placed under the nozzle.
- According to the players, PhD Flopper taste like Prunes and Chemicals.
- Takeo is allergic to prunes, making this his least favorite perk
- In the Die Rise map on Black Ops 2, PhD Flopper is secretly located on the 3rd level when going down the broken cargo elevator (at the beginning). It is physicaly impossible for the player to get to it because there is an invisible barrier around it. It is easier to see this perk machine when going into theater mode going on free camera.
- PhD Flopper makes it return into Black Ops 2 Zombies, in the map Mob of the Dead. As well as appearing by the docks, it is available for purchase in Cell Block, Grief for 2000 points.
- It is a play on the soda Dr. Pepper.