The Quantum Entanglement Device (in abbreviation the QED) is a Wonder Weapon and Tactical Grenade that can be purchased on Moon.
This device, when activated, would spawn many different effects that could be negative or positive to players in a gamble. It can be purchased to replace Gersch Devices.
There are 30 known effects:
- The explosion similar to a Scavenger shot.
- An explosion identical to the Astronaut Zombie.
- An explosion similar to Matryoshka Dolls, blowing up rapidly within a certain radius many times.
- A black hole similar to the Gersch Device
- China Lake/China Beach shooting in a circle
- M72 LAW/M72 Anarchy shooting in a circle
- Ray Gun/Porter's X2 Ray Gun shooting in a circle
- SPAS-12/SPAZ-24 shooting in a circle
- Python/Kobra shooting in a circle
- Teleporting a random player to a random part of the map.
- Revives a downed teammate.
- Giving the player the Bonus Points power-up, giving all players a set amount of points.
- Giving the player an Anti-Bonus Points power-up, taking away a certain amount of points.
- Turns Astronaut Zombies to the players side. They receive a random weapon and will begin killing zombies, though they simply charge towards the zombies.
- Giving everyone in the area a Pack-A-Punched version of their current weapon.
- Giving the player a random weapon power-up to replace their current weapon. It may be Pack-A-Punched.
- Spawns more Zombies (When thrown at final Zombie)
- Spawns an ordinary Frag grenade.
- Drops a green perk bottle power-up. Gives one player a perk.
- Drops a red perk bottle power up. Takes away one perk from all players
- If thrown at a Gersch Device, may create a Gersch Device power up that gives another player the Device or refills ammo for them.
- Drops a Anti-Max Ammo. Depletes all the ammo from the current magazine/ammo reserve.
- Drops a Max Ammo.
- Drops an Insta-Kill.
- Drops a Anti-Insta-Kill. One hit kills regardless of Juggernog
- Drops a Double Points.
- Drops a Nuke.
- Drops a Carpenter.
- Drops a Fire Sale.
- Drops an Anti-Fire Sale. Teleports Mystery Box to different location and makes it cost 1900 points.
- In physics, quantum entanglement is a phenomenon where two particles exchange information between each other without touching, regardless of the distance between them.
- In InsideXBOX, it shows the device causing an explosion similar to the Matryoshka Doll's explosions, but far larger.