- "Girl with a shotgun, how's that for a movie?"
- ―Sarah Michelle Gellar
She was most famous for her role of Buffy Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She agreed to star in George Romero's movie Call of the Dead, along with Micheal Rooker, Danny Trejo and Robert Englund. The film was based on research made of Group 935's experiments conducted with Element 115 decades ago. While filming, George Romero was taken away and killed by a real zombie, reanimating him. Zombies began reanimating rapidly at the Siberian outpost, causing the four celebrities to band together and fight off the hordes of undead. She, along with the other actors, came across Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo trapped inside a locked room. Richtofen asked for their help in obtaining the golden rod and fixing the teleporter. In return, Richtofen gave them the WunderWaffe DG2 to help fight off the zombies. She was eventually killed by zombies along with the rest of the crew.
Sarah Michelle Gellar has blonde hair, kept back in her ponytail. She wears a black sleeveless top, and long, red pants. Her first person model is easy to point out from the rest, as she has black gloves, with smooth, white skin.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is the first playable female in Nazi Zombies, the second being Samantha, and third being Abigail "Misty" Briarton.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the four female characters in Zombies. The others are Samantha Maxis, Sophia, and Abigail "Misty" Briarton.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is fond of Robert Englund and Danny Trejo, but despises Michael Rooker, who returns the sentiment.
- Her favorite weapons are SMGs, which are a play on her initials, 'SMG'.
- Treyarch created a new physics engine for Call of the Dead, just so her ponytail would bounce when she moved.